To create an enabling educational, empowering and developed environment for the well being of the less privilege Orphans. Poor/displaced children, widows, youths and old people especially in rural areas.
Mobilizing and Informing Individuals, Families, Institutions, Corporate Communities/Organizations with their assistance to provide a better and stable future for the inhabitant of rural areas through the provision of free qualitative education, feeding, clothing, training, empowerment, enlightenment and rehabilitation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To help change the lives of the Orphans, displaced and poor children in the rural communities.
- To contribute to poverty reduction and improved Vocational skill amongst less privilege, young women and enhance the quality of life of displaced people.
- To rehabilitate the victims of natural disasters, religion riots, like flood, earthquake etc.
- To provide vocational training in tailoring, hairdressing, driving lessons and technical capacity building to enable them (widows, youths and less privilege) to run a business within one and half year.
- To establish Resources Centre for the update of Global Mission Information.
- To provide rural women especially widows with basic equipment to start a business them to become organized in community-based working units to effectively manage and run their businesses.
· To provide them with technical, administrative and logistical support and promote their products in the market.